Job title: Membership Development Manager - Path to Purchase Institute
Location: Chicago, IL – Ability to Work Remote 2 Days per week after training
As the Membership Development for the Path to Purchase Institute, you will be responsible for driving new memberships and meeting/exceeding annual membership revenue goals.
A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter and a strategic thinker.
● 2+ years of experience selling services and/or marketing solutions ideally in the retail, advertising and/or shopper marketing space
● Experience selling over the phone. High percentage success record for making sales goals
● Demonstrated success managing account relationships
● Demonstrated ability to work independently as a self-starter, but also in a team sales environment
● Demonstrated success developing new account leads
● Has strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively; has professional demeanor
● Possesses attention to detail and has data management skill
● Some retail and consumer goods industry knowledge is preferred
● Experience working with or selling to Fortune 500 accounts in the consumer goods vertical is a plus
EnsembleIQ: We believe in solving big problems and inspiring bold ideas. We are a premier business intelligence company which exists to help people and their organizations succeed. We empower retailers, consumer goods manufacturers, technology vendors, marketing agencies and a vast ecosystem of service providers by leveraging an integrated network of media and information resources that connect and provide actionable marketplace intelligence.
The company’s suite of offerings includes unrivaled cross-channel platforms encompassing print and digital media, industry forums and councils, invaluable marketplace databases, high-performing events and proprietary research on consumers, shoppers and retailers.
With unrivaled access to the industry’s largest audience of retail executives, EnsembleIQ has a deeply embedded vantage point for providing effective solutions to retail’s biggest challenges. We serve our constituents by sharing informed perspectives, identifying best practices and enabling thought leadership to help people and their organizations reach the highest levels of success.
Account Manager | Sales Manager | Account Executive | Business Development | Inside Sales | Outside Sales