Marketing & Membership Manager - Hospitality Technology & Restaurant Technology Network
Hospitality Technology (HT) is a B2B media, events and research brand dedicated to helping hotels and restaurants improve their businesses through technology. The HT audience includes restaurant and hotel IT decision-makers, and a diverse mix of technology solution providers. HT’s portfolio includes digital content, virtual events, the industry-leading MURTEC and HT-NEXT conferences, a print magazine, and a membership community called Restaurant Technology Network (RTN), which brings the industry together to solve technical challenges.
Hospitality Technology is seeking a Marketing & Membership Manager to create and execute all marketing programs for HT and RTN. This role will also drive RTN membership engagement and serve as the primary resource for membership administration.
HT & RTN Brand Marketing
- Promote HT & RTN brands and content to readers, advertisers and members to drive awareness and engagement, and support sales efforts.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns and related collateral including email campaigns, media kits, social media campaigns, and sell sheets.
- Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness; Provide leads to the sales team; Work with audience development to manage lists.
HT & RTN Event Marketing
- Maintain event websites;
- Develop and execute attendee recruitment campaigns;
- Manage event attendee registration database;. vet and process all inbound registrations and manage attendee reports;
- Develop and execute assets to aid the event sales process, including sales brochures and sponsor resources;
- Work with cross-functional teams to onboard sponsors and fulfill event sponsor programs as needed.
RTN Membership Onboarding & Engagement & Communications
- Deliver a welcome experience to new RTN members including onboarding calls, review of benefits, and benefit activation;
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with key members to monitor member engagement;
- Drive awareness of RTN to existing and prospective members via ongoing marketing programs, newsletters, website updates, etc.
Membership Reporting & Database Management
- Maintain the RTN membership database and member profiles;
- Maintain detailed internal records of KPIs including member participation/benefit usage;.Develop summary annual member engagement reports based on KPIs that demonstrate value and aid the sales renewal process;
- Manage inbound leads and requests for information.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in membership, marketing and/or similar communications roles.
- Experience is technology and/or hospitality communications / membership a plus.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills, including creating presentations, emails, and marketing collateral.
- Experience managing online platforms, including database management, membership management, and design tools.
- Proficiency in social media, digital media and online analytics
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to create and optimize processes for tracking and understanding data
- Experience in fast paced customer-facing roles and a passion for driving engagement
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as a self-starter, but also in a team sales environment
- Technology Platforms: Your Membership or another membership management platform desirable, Google Suite, CRM programs, Excel, Zoom
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively; Professional, high energy, get-it-done demeanor