Digital Graphic Designer

Job description

EnsembleIQ is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our internal creative agency, Brand Lab. Approximately 70% of your time will be dedicated to supporting The Path to Purchase Institute, one of our portfolio brands. The remaining 30% of your time will be focused on supporting ad hoc design needs for sister brands.


As a primary digital designer for one of our key brands, you will help us continue to evolve our visual identity and unique design language. You will translate the marketing needs and strategic objectives for specific campaigns and projects (e.g. membership, events, webinars, education classes, etc.) into digital assets (e.g. wireframes, websites, social media posts, digital ads, email templates, style guides and presentations) that attract attention and drive engagement.

The qualified candidate must have a passion for design and typography, be highly organized and have demonstrated experience working independently. You must be able to manage your time and assignments in a fast paced, deadline-sensitive and detail-driven environment.


Key Responsibilities

  • Create eye-catching email layouts that drive higher levels of engagement (e.g. increased click-through rates, increased registrations/attendance, etc.)
  • Execute social media campaigns (paid and organic) with an understanding of best practices across platforms (primarily LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
  • Maintain and ensure visual brand consistency across all channels
  • Create and update online banners, landing pages, event websites and other media using state of the art techniques, including animation
  • Create original designs for new initiatives, including logos and templates for bespoke websites, print materials, advertising and social campaigns. Also have ability to leverage existing templates to create modified versions of pre-existing designs.
  • Fully execute all production assets, across multiple mediums based on brand style guides
  • Work collaboratively with people both inside and outside the creative department to understand goals and contribute creative solution for driving business growth
  • Prioritize and manage a diverse workload
  • Meet strict deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
  • Participate in brainstorming and kickoff meetings to develop innovative solutions
  • Identify, implement, streamline and maintain efficient processes and procedures that will increase productivity and quality of creative deliverables
  • Keep up with design and retail trends
  • Ensure best practice digital design, HTML build and usability

Job requirements

  • Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field or mid-level experience working with both digital and print – 3-5 years minimum
  • Strong knowledge of digital design including customer experience, social and email design best practices
  • Up to date understanding of HTML, Adobe Creative Suite most importantly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (standards, best practices)
  • Experience with Swoogo, Chamaileon, Ceros preferred but not required
  • Experience designing web assets, display ads, social banners
  • Experience in video production and editing, animation and event marketing strongly preferred
  • Strong typographic and design skills with an ability to create a clean, modern design that successfully garners engagement (click thru, registration, attendance, etc.)
  • Self-directed and can manage projects from concept to completion
  • Multi-tasking and problem solving skills to effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects at the same time
  • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
  • Highly organized; flexible, effectively manage multiple projects in a fast paced, evolving environment
  • Positive attitude and a team player


EnsembleIQ is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We provide accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with Human Rights and accommodation legislation upon request.