EnsembleIQ is seeking a creative, organized and ambitious graphic designer to work directly with our Creative Director in a fast-paced multimedia information services organization. You will work with some of the preeminent brands in the retail media industry: Progressive Grocer, Convenience Store News, and Hospitality Technology to name a few.
This is an amazing opportunity to expand your design skills and grow along with our business. You’d be working in a supportive, entrepreneurial, hands-on environment that values innovation in promoting products that are unrivaled in our competitive space.
About the job:
- Creates / designs marketing collateral, promotional and event materials in a variety of formats and platforms based on concepts, content, and other relevant information from the marketing, editorial and show operations departments (e.g.: brochures, postcards, website graphics, direct mailings, event materials & signage);
- Creates / designs editorial magazine layouts supporting the brand design teams;
- Produces multiple concepts for projects to effectively explore visual options and solutions;
- Responsible for presenting creative solutions that help achieve marketing
- Selects / assembles item color, font, layout, etc., according to project specifications and company standards;
- Communicates with Marketing and Production via, coordination, brainstorming and discussion to ensure effective collaboration and an understanding of requirements;
- Communicates with Creative Director regarding work load updates and as necessary;
- Adheres to project schedule / deadlines by prioritizing and managing projects and objectives, communicating with stakeholders as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent;
- 3+ years design experience;
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, inCopy;
- Experience in HTML and experiential design platforms an asset;
- Editorial magazine design experience an asset;
- Experience in media industry with retail markets preferred;
- Project management experience an asset;
- Extremely strong attention to detail;
- Self-starter with the ability to work within tight timelines;
- Ability to multitask, work independently, collaboratively, and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.