B2B Inside Sales Representative
Job title: Inside B2B Sales Manager
Location: Chicago or NYC Metro Area
EnsembleIQ is a premier business intelligence resource that exists to help people and their organizations succeed. EnsembleIQ suite of offerings includes unrivaled cross-channel platforms encompassing print and digital media, industry forums and councils, invaluable marketplace databases, high-performing events and proprietary research on consumers, shoppers and retailers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an energetic Inside Sales Representative. You will be a key member of our growing team, focused on selling innovative print and digital advertising and custom content campaigns that drive revenue for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in working in a fun, fast-paced and challenging sales environment. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to grow their sales skills and their career as a part of a creative, entrepreneurial environment.
- As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for lead generation, helping to develop custom proposals, client follow-up and working to close the sale.
- Prospect, develop and close leads through cold calling, social media, referrals, inbound leads, events, and mining our existing CRM tool (Launchpad)
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business leveraging a suite of media, properties, events and custom content solutions
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Support the sales team with proposal development and client follow-up for leads that have been identified
- Create business strategy for penetrating new targets and accurately forecasting pipeline each week
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Travel to 5 or 6 events to help represent the brand and facilitate meetings and follow-ups.
- Be game… as a small, nimble team, we may ask you to apply your unique skills and interests to help in other areas of the growing business
- 1-3 years of sales experience in the CPG, retail or media industry with proven sales results in print, digital media, consulting, advertising, events or other marketing solutions.
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level to deal close.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills; diligence around client follow-through, meeting deadlines
- Agile, able to think spontaneously and respond quickly. Strategic thinker. Naturally curious.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident presence, high energy, and professional maturity with a bias toward action
- CRM fluency and expertise
WHY WORK FOR ENSEMBLEIQ
This is an opportunity to join a world leader intent on moving to the next level of success. While EnsembleIQ is already the leading retail industry business media platform, the company is committed to strong, strategic growth. The company is fast-growing, innovative, and supportive of its employees’ careers. It offers an autonomous and fun workplace.