Company job title: Associate Publisher/Business Development Manager, Convenience Store News Canada and CCentral.ca
Location: Toronto, Canada
EnsembleIQ is a premier business intelligence resource that exists to help people and their organizations succeed. EnsembleIQ suite of offerings includes unrivaled cross-channel platforms encompassing print and digital media, industry forums and councils, invaluable marketplace databases, high-performing events and proprietary research on consumers, shoppers and retailers.
About the role:
In the role of Associate Publisher, you will be responsible for selling strategic, customized marketing programs to companies, agencies, and solution providers. Assets in portfolio include a mixture of print & digital marketing products, event sponsorships, custom media, and some research.
· Leverage your sales background to connect with the key stakeholders CMOs, Marketing Managers, Agencies to offer them products that meet their needs
· Create annual and monthly projections
· Make personal sales calls at clients’ and prospects’ offices
· Travel to industry and corporate trade shows to meet with clients and prospects
· Create annual proposals for clients and prospects
· Call clients and prospects to close business daily
· Meet or exceed budget
· Being a company ambassador at all relevant industry events
· In-person integrated media sales calls with other team members
· Visits with retailers and manufacturers to understand community needs
· Support team (Editorial Team, Leadership Team) as needed to provide voice of customer feedback and insights
· Represent membership opportunities among client base and bring in subject matter experts as needed
5+ years of relevant sales experience
Exceptional track record for exceeding sales targets and managing complex and demanding client relationships
A demonstrable track record for strategic, consultative selling with cross-platform experience
Sales management experience in managing pipelines, building prospects, and motivating cross functional team members highly desired
Comfortable with using on-line CRM program. Launchpad experience a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree required
Can travel at least 30% of the time
WHY WORK FOR ENSEMBLEIQ
This is an opportunity to join a world leader intent on moving to the next level of success. While EnsembleIQ is already the leading retail industry business media platform, the company is committed to strong, strategic growth. The company is fast-growing, innovative, and supportive of its employees’ careers. It offers an autonomous and fun workplace.